Damage to the base of your skis or snowboard is inevitable when riding down the mountain. Luckily these scrapes in the base are easy to repair with P-Tex. The process is fairly simple and does not take long to master.
- Ski Resorts Operation Status in the Sierras and Lake Tahoe as of Wednesday ,3/18
- Helm of Sun Valley’s Grand Opening in 1960
- How to Keep Your Goggles from Fogging
- Salomon QST Pro 130 Ski Boot Review
- 6 Tips on How to Put Your Ski Boots on Easier
- How to P-Tex a Ski or Snowboard
- Emazing Coeus Review
- e-JOE Epik SE Review
- Demo Ski Sale on NOW!
- When are Sierra Ski Areas Closing for the 2016-2017 Season?
Posted by Gary Hohl on 6/7/2017 to Electric Bikes
This is a quick review of the Coeus e-bike by Emazing. This bike has many features often only found on e-bikes costing an upwards of $4k. The low price of this bike makes it a perfect choice for someone looking to purchase their first electric bike.
Posted by Gary Hohl on 6/1/2017 to Electric Bikes
In this review we are going to start with the differences between the 2015 and 2016 e-JOE Epik SE electric bike. The 2016 version has two important differences and improvements compared to the 2015 model.
Posted by Gary Hohl on 5/5/2017
Customers often ask me, "Do you have any demos for sale?" or "Are you selling any of your demos?" Well, this is the time you've been waiting for. We are selling...
Posted by Gary Hohl on 4/7/2017
When are Ski Resorts Closing?
Ski areas will be closing down way too soon. As usual, and especially this year, ski resorts will be shutting down because of a lack of people and not a lack of snow.
Here are closing dates for most Sierra ski areas....