- Helm of Sun Valley’s Grand Opening in 1960
- How to Keep Your Goggles from Fogging
- Salomon QST Pro 130 Ski Boot Review
- 6 Tips on How to Put Your Ski Boots on Easier
- How to P-Tex a Ski or Snowboard
- Emazing Coeus Review
- e-JOE Epik SE Review
- Demo Ski Sale on NOW!
- When are Sierra Ski Areas Closing for the 2016-2017 Season?
- 7 Tips and Tricks to Make Spring Skiing more Enjoyable!
The QST Pro 130 is the highest performance boot in the QST line by Salomon. This boot has some unique features that set it apart from competitors in the same category.
Difficulty putting on ski boots is one of the most complaints from skiers. However, there are many simple tricks and tips to make putting on your ski boots easier.
Damage to the base of your skis or snowboard is inevitable when riding down the mountain. Luckily these scrapes in the base are easy to repair with P-Tex. The process is fairly simple and does not take long to master.