Damage to the base of your skis or snowboard is inevitable when riding down the mountain. Luckily these scrapes in the base are easy to repair with P-Tex. The process is fairly simple and does not take long to master.
- Ski Resorts Operation Status in the Sierras and Lake Tahoe as of Wednesday ,3/18
- Helm of Sun Valley’s Grand Opening in 1960
- How to Keep Your Goggles from Fogging
- Salomon QST Pro 130 Ski Boot Review
- 6 Tips on How to Put Your Ski Boots on Easier
- How to P-Tex a Ski or Snowboard
- Emazing Coeus Review
- e-JOE Epik SE Review
- Demo Ski Sale on NOW!
- When are Sierra Ski Areas Closing for the 2016-2017 Season?
Posted by Gary Hohl on 6/15/2017 to How To Articles and Videos
Difficulty putting on ski boots is one of the most complaints from skiers. However, there are many simple tricks and tips to make putting on your ski boots easier.
Posted by Gary Hohl on 4/7/2017 to How To Articles and Videos
7 Tips and Tricks to Make
Spring Skiing More Enjoyable!
1.High Fluoro Wax.
High Fluoro wax will make a huge difference in wet spring conditions. This wax is incredibly hydrophobic and virtually eliminates the extreme slowing that comes with wet spring snow. It's expensive wax, but it truly makes a big difference. The next best low-cost alternative is a product called, Zardoz Notwax. Zardoz is a wipe-on teflon product. It's very easy, just wipe it on twice-a-day. Zardoz is better than regular wax but is still not as good as High Fluoro wax.
2) The Best Spring Skiing Happens Early in the Day.
Get to the slopes early and leave early. Be on the chairlift as soon as they open and look for south facing and ...
Posted by Gary Hohl on 7/14/2015 to How To Articles and Videos