- Our skinny masts contain 90% pre-preg carbon fiber. Pre-preg is the key to achieving
a superior weight-to-strength ratio.
- The fibers are pre-saturated to an exact resin-to-fiber ratio, then hand-wrapped
around a mandrel, and then thermally cured.
- The Ezzy Skinny Mast gets its superior strength from the 50% extra thickness of
- The small diameter makes the Ezzy Skinny a dream to sail. You?ll notice the improved
handling right away in your jibes.
- Each mast comes with a mast shim that fits a standard boom.
- Ezzy tops and bottoms are interchangeable and sold individually. You can buy the
perfect combination for your sail quiver. That means fewer masts. The general
rule when mixing tops and bottoms is: choose a shorter bottom with a longer top.
- Talk to your local dealer about a skinny dedicated mast extension, or conversion
parts to convert your existing mast extension to work with skinny masts.
- The Ezzy Sails are widely tested on standard and reduced diameter masts, and work
perfectly well, but if you are looking for the perfect blend of performance and
durability for Wave, Bump and Jump or even Slalom conditions, the RDM mast system
is is the way to go. The Ezzy Skinny masts work FANTASTIC on the Infinity
Note on Masts:
Ezzy Sails work great with the Ezzy Mast system, but also work with a variety of other brand masts (RDM and regular diameter).ÿ You could contact your mast maker and see if the bend of your non-Ezzy mast is compliant.
Ezzy mast bend curves are tip: 75% to 79% and base: 62% to 65%
Note: this is not carbon content. This is percentage bend relative to the midpoint bend.