Emazing Bicycle - Artemis 73h3h
- The Artemis weighs in at an incredible 49 pounds! This is less than most electric bikes, making it great for commuting on CalTrain or anywhere you have to carry the bike.
- Torque Sensor Pedal Assist. Torque Sensor Assist is a big deal. Essentially what it does is sense how hard or soft you are pressing on the pedals. Press harder and the motor gives more power. Pedal easier and the motor gives very little assistance. This technology is far more sophisticated than the typical pedal assists found on most e-bikes at this price point, where the motor only knows that the pedals are moving. It can not tell how fast or how hard the rider is applying pressure. Torque Sensor Pedal Assist is usually found on more expensive e-bikes costing $4K and more.
- 700c wheels with road/commuter (fast but robust) tires that make sense for fast, efficient utilitarian use.
- 7-speed Shimano derailleur
- 4.5 lb, 36V/8.7Ah Li-ion battery
- Charging time: 4 - 5 hours
- Range (with moderate pedaling): 50-60 miles per charge
- 350W DC brushless motor installed in rear wheel
- 5 smooth PAS riding options
- Riders can turn off PAS anywhere and anytime
- 42 riding options = (5 PAS + 1 non-PAS selections) x 7 speeds
- Micro controller with software that commands battery and motor
- Front and rear 180mm disc brakes
- Multi-functional J-LCD operating panel
- Frame sizes! What a concept! Most e-bikes in this price range only have one size--The Artemis comes in 4 frame sizes: S: 18.9"/48 cm, M: 20.1"/51 cm, L: 20.9"/53 cm, XL: 21.9"/55.5 cm
A brief list of features found on the Artemis. Typically not found on other E-bikes at the same price point:
-Torque sensor pedal assist
-Made in Taiwan
-Metal fenders-double wall
-In-frame cable and wire routing
-Front head shock
-FSA front alloy crankset
-Adjustable handlebar stem.