The Emazing Apollo 93h3h electric bicycle!
The Emazing Bike Apollo 93h3h is a lightweight, hardtail, 29er trail style electric bike. The Emazing Apollo weighs in at an amazing 43lbs., which is very light compared to most electric bikes. But that's not surprising for Emazing--all of thier e-bikes are lighter then most. The Apollo would make a great commuter bike- just add a rack and some panniers and away you go.
One of the Apollo's important features is the "torque-sensor Pedal assistance", which usually only comes on much more expensive e-bikes. Torque-sensor assistance senses how hard you are pressing on the pedals, where as most ebikes only have cadence sensor. Torque-sensor gives a much smoother delivery of power from the motor.
- 29” all-terrain mountain electric bicycle
- All design meet and pass ISO4210 – Safety requirements for e-bike riding
- 36V/8.7AH Panasonic NNP Li-ion Battery (same as the one used for Electric Vehicle in USA) with advanced Battery Management System, and complies with UN38.3 test required by Federal Aviation Administration;
- Shimano 9 gears derailleur
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes
- Multifunction Liquid Crystal Display
- Taiwan Hodaka (supplier of aluminum to iPhone) DC 350W rear brushless gear motor
- Torque-sensor pedal assist
- Additional Hand-Throttle control
- 20 MPH top speed