This is a quick review of the Coeus e-bike by Emazing. This bike has many features often only found on e-bikes costing an upwards of $4k. The low price of this bike makes it a perfect choice for someone looking to purchase their first electric bike.
- We are moving! To 905 N Amphlett Blvd, 1100 yards north of our old locaction
- Preparing Your Snow Gear for Summer Storage
- Ski Resorts Operation Status in the Sierras and Lake Tahoe as of Wednesday ,3/18
- Helm of Sun Valley’s Grand Opening in 1960
- How to Keep Your Goggles from Fogging
- Salomon QST Pro 130 Ski Boot Review
- 6 Tips on How to Put Your Ski Boots on Easier
- How to P-Tex a Ski or Snowboard
- Emazing Coeus Review
- e-JOE Epik SE Review
Emazing Coeus Review
Posted by Gary Hohl on 6/7/2017 to Electric Bikes
e-JOE Epik SE Review
Posted by Gary Hohl on 6/1/2017 to Electric Bikes
In this review we are going to start with the differences between the 2015 and 2016 e-JOE Epik SE electric bike. The 2016 version has two important differences and improvements compared to the 2015 model.
Emazing Selene Electric Bicycle Review
Posted by Gary Hohl on 8/18/2016 to Electric Bikes
Emazing Selene Review
The Selene by Emazing is one of the best e-bikes for your money. Many features found on this bike are often only seen on high end bikes costing upwards of 3k dollars. The small company is based out of Mountain View. The bike is produced in Taiwan by a factory that makes many other high end bicycles. Lower end e-bikes and bikes in general are often made in China. For the money spent this is the best e-bike on the market in terms of features and construction quality.
4 Reasons to Own an Electric Bike.
Posted by Gary Hohl on 7/10/2015 to Electric Bikes